This is one of the most common dilemmas of most people who are thinking of marrying. They think that there is a right age for marrying so that their marriage will be successful. Actually, there is no right age to get married. As long as you are in the legal like you are not under parental guidance age, then you can marry right there and then if you think you are ready and if you have found the man whom you think you want to spend the rest of your life with. But as marriage is one thing that supposedly happens only once, you should take time to consider if you are really ready for it. Just because you love that person very much and you think you can’t go on living without him, doesn’t mean you are ready. In fact, love alone should not be the main basis of marriage. There is more to marriage than love though age is really the least of the issues.
Below are some of the reasons why you cannot consider age as basis of getting married:
- One of the reasons why people will consider age in getting married is because of their capability to have children. But even with this aspect, it still depends on the individual’s preferences as not every couple wants to have children, though rare, there are still some couples out there who do not want to be bothered with child rearing.
- People do not mature at the same time though of course you don’t have to be matured to be ready for marriage but at least you are “marriage ready” before leaping into such a big step.
- Though there is no right age for making this big step, but at least be ready financially first before starting a new family. Admit it; if you are planning to have a family like having kids, then you need money.
- If you have set a particular age to get married, chances are you cannot find the right man as you will be in a haste thinking that you already have little find time to find him. Bear in mind that such man will be with you for the rest of your life. Never consider the option of a divorce even when you are not married yet. Take your time in finding a man whom you think really loves you unconditionally and finding this kind of man takes time.
- Don’t be pressured by the people around you. Yes it could be rotten if you are already say 30 and still single, but if you are happy with it, so what! Better single and happy than married but with the wrong person. You will only end up wishing you have not married at all.
It is really great when you have met the person you decide to live with for the rest of your life. You will not have someone to be with every night and when your days will start to get boring, you can always make use of pleasurable toys for sex in malaysia. You should take note of that.
If you’re interested in reading more of our content, click here.