Hello foodies, thinking to cook aglio oglio spaghetti that is very simple but really delicious like the Italian restaurant. Here we will show you how to cook it but first let’s gain a little knowledge about spaghetti. Spaghetti was found by Marco Polo during his visit to China in 1295 and he took some and bring it back to Italy. Okay now, let’s go for the ingredient that’s we need to cook Aglio Olio Spaghetti.
- 400 g prawn
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 6 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- Shredded parmesan for topping
- A little taste of salt
Now we got the ingredients that we need to cook aglio oglio spaghetti so what we need to do next is cook! If you do not have the ingredient then to the nearest supermarket near your place. Now, let’s cook.
How to cook?
- Put a little salt in water and boiled it with the spaghetti for around 10 minutes make sure the water really hot before you put the spaghetti.
- Reserve 2/4 cup pasta water.
- Take your pan out.
- Heat the pan and with olive oil and add the garlic.
- Low the flame and add the chili flakes the give it a little bit of spiciness.
- You also can add the prawn now.
- Then cook the prawn about 3 to 4 minutes. It is up to you if you want to cook it overcook, half cook or a little bit raw because different people have different taste.
- You also can add the water that you saved in the beginning.
- After 2 or 3 minutes or when you see that the water reduced a little and thickened, add the spaghetti.
- Toss the sauce.
- Finally, add the parsley and parmesan cheese also a little bit salt then mix it together.
- Put it on a nice plate and you also can put parmesan and parsley for decoration.
- Finally, it is ready to serve.
You also might want some tips for you to cook the best spaghetti. Here are some tips for you to cook the spaghetti that you can consider to use when you cook the spaghetti.
- Please do not put any oil when you cook the spaghetti or the pasta because you will end up getting greasy pasta.
- Put the water when you boiled the spaghetti properly to avoid it become freely expand.
- When you drop the spaghetti make sure you stir it to avoid it sticking together.
- Make sure you save some water when you drain the spaghetti.
- Keep in mind that you want to drain the spaghetti not dry it.
- When you cook your pasta make sure you put the water that you saved when you drain the spaghetti to make it taste better.
That’s all for the recipe and also the tips for you to cook any spaghetti and the pasta. You also might want to consider looking for ‘kolej yang menawarkan kursus kulinari’ if you thinking to further study in culinary art or the culinary field.
To know more about foods, you can go and check out Graffa 23.